Day 1: Nairobi / Masai Mara
Early in the morning at 8 am you get picked up directly from your hotel in Nairobi. At around lunchtime you will check in the National park and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, you will kick off for your first game drive. After your arrival in the lodge you will enjoy your dinner. Get to spend the night in a comfortable tented camp with a special natural atmosphere.
Day 2: Masai Mara
After your breakfast in the lodge you start your new adventure for a whole day game drive. Make sure your camera is fully charged to capture each and every spectacle moment. During that day, you will have a packed lunch while on tour.
Day 3: Masai Mara / Lake Nakuru
To watch the sunrise, you will kick off early in the morning for a fascinating game drive in Masai Mara. Later before heading for a breath-taking picnic at Lake Nakuru, you will enjoy your breakfast in the lodge. Arrival time at Nakuru will be in the early evening hours. This is a perfect timing to enjoy a glass of wine and to spend a relaxed evening in your tented camp.
Day 4: Lake Nakuru / Nairobi
After your breakfast, you will proceed for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world renowned for its masses of flamingos and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”. Beside birds, it is possible to see water bucks, impalas, rhinos and buffalos in the surrounding gardens. After your lunch, you will be heading back to Nairobi, arrival time will be around 4/5 pm in the evening.
Tour Price is inclusive of:
- All game drives and park fees to include government taxes.
- Service of an English-speaking and professional driver/guide.
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Accommodation in double/twin/triple room sharing.
- All meals are served as a buffet. It includes meals for vegetarians.
- 1l water per day
- Group safari
- Masai village: additional expense of around 10$ p.p.
- Balloon safari: you can book it in advance for 400$ p.p. or in Masai Mara for 420$ p.p.
- Drinks and your personal spending