Who doesn’t love travel ?!
Of course we all do. Travel is beautiful symphony orchestrated for the soul,mind and body.
How about we throw in some little inspiration?
Compiled here is a list of best travel quotes to bring you closer to it.
They’re a little slice of inspiration perfect for any situation. Whether you’re planning for a trip, recovering from a trip, battling post-trip blues or are just looking for a little something to give you a boost, there’s a quote out there that can speak to whatever you need.
There are travel quotes about journeys, travel quotes about self discovery, adventure quotes and – my favorite – travel quotes that inspire you to live life to the fullest (true wanderlust quotes!) – with a couple of travel tips thrown in for good measure!
Ready for a little wanderlust inspiring pick me up? Of course you are!
- “Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.”
- “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “Life is a travelling to the edge of knowledge, then a leap taken.” – D. H. Lawrence
- “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times”
- “Wanderlust: n. a strong desire for or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world”
- One of the main points about travelling is to develop in us a feeling of solidarity, of that oneness without which no better world is possible.” – Ella Maillart
- “The ultimate goal of a more effective and efficient life is to provide you with enough time to enjoy some of it.”- Michael LeBoeuf
- “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
Well, cut the long wait , block your calendar and embark on an excursion now!